Monday, April 22, 2013

From some admirers

To, Mr. Stewart (sic)

     I am greatly sorry for being disrespectful and disrupting the science class, I promise that next time you teach Science class I will be way more respectful   I am deeply sorry for being disrespectful to you and the class and thank you for being a great supply teacher.

                                                                                                     From, Nathan

To Mr. Stewart (sic)

      I am truely sorry for being disrespectful while you supplied.  If you supply again, I hope I will not waste your teaching time and will do my work.

                                                                                                        From Eric

Dear Sub -teacher

     I am very sorry for my actions and it wont happen ever again to you or anyone else.  I shouldn't of sat with my friend or my other friend.  Should of sat alone.  Sorry again.

                                                                                                       Brady
                                                                                                       Brady's mom




No comments:

Post a Comment